Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rainy Saturday




So today was nothing out of the ordinary for us, yet I love these days. I love it when my husband is home, and we have no place to go, and it's raining outside. Cam loves it too, because he has both mommy and daddy to pay attention to him, and he is all about some attention these days.

With the recent events with my grandmother we have been gone alot. We were down in Winston Salem alot last week, and when she came home we were out and about trying to get her settled. So this week has been pretty non routine for Cam, and he likes his routine. But throughout it all he kept his cheerful little attitude, and was super pleasant and sweet!

So today, on our lazy family day at home, we made sure to get in some good cuddle time and play time with Cam. But when I left daddy and Cam alone downstairs so daddy could put together a book case and watch Cam, I then returned to find our bedroom t.v in the downstairs den and Cam about 2 inches from the screen. When I asked why in the world would he put Cam so close to the t.v, Paul informed me that he had rolled himself over that close....He was really wanting to watch some basketball..:)

Today was a good day! I love good days! So here's to more awesome Saturdays with my two favorite boys. Hope everyone else has a wonderful rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment