Friday, March 18, 2011

Starting Today


So I hope that through all the other posts I have been able to somewhat explain how our life has been the last year. We have definatly been living in a whirlwind, but when I take the time to slow down, I realize how amazing life has been and how wonderful Cam has been in our lives. Starting today I hope to keep track of our journey as a family through this blog, not only to have a record for myself :), but to also hopefully inspire and help others that may be going through a simliar experiance. I definatley don't have all the answers, and God knows I still have some bad days, but there are definatly more good than bad, and I can't wait to share Cameron with everyone! So hopefully you enjoy reading about our little family and our crazy life, and I look forward to sharing!!
Love,
Paul, Jessica, and Cam

1 comment:

  1. You have a BEAUTIFUL family and are not alone in this journey. I know you've probably met a few families (or atleast spoken with some) who have kids with craniofacial differences and I hope you can find some comfort and inspiration from them.

    My little Aiden is now 3 and he has Apert Syndrome as well. Our family has been through many ups and downs and I can relate to so many of the feelings that you share in your posts here on your blog.

    Just keep the faith and trust that Cameron will continue to be a light in your life and teach you so much! Thank you for taking the time to share your journey so honestly. :)

    Taryn Skees
    www.moreskeesplease.com

    ReplyDelete